A sudden lack of hot water can completely disrupt your daily routine. When your water heater malfunctions, there is more at stake than just comfort: household appliances like dishwashers and laundry machines also depend on reliable hot water. You’re going to need help quickly!
For quick and courteous water heater repair, call the experts right away. Our highly-trained technicians will arrive on time. We will correctly diagnose your problem. Then, we’ll give you an honest price for our guaranteed, warrantied solution.
In many cases, we can repair your existing water heater regardless of type or brand. We have the experience to handle problems that commonly result from improper installation or from the inappropriate use of flexible piping. We will do the job right! We’ll make sure your water heater functions safely—and we’ll help maximize your water heater’s lifespan.
Sometimes effectiveness or efficiency calls for a new water heater. Our company installs 40gallon Bradford White water heaters (either gas or electric) starting at only $899. This includes the removal of your old water heater. There may be additional charges for additional work (such
as adding greater capacity, dealing with difficult access, or complying with building codes). In all cases, though, we will give you the whole price up front, before we perform any work.
What Does Our $899 Water Heater Installation Include?
- Installation of a 40 gallon Bradford White water heater (Gas or Electric)
- Removing your old water heater and hauling it away
- Easy access of the location of your water heater
- Additional charges for additional work (not listed above) may apply
Additional Charges May Include
- The installation of a thermal expansion tank. These are required by code and will cost between $150 and $300 to install.(If there is a thermal expansion devise installed already, this will not be needed.)
- There is an additional $100 charge to install a 50 gallon water heater. (Gas or Electric)
- Difficult access can incur more charges. These areas include but are not limited to, attics, crawl spaces, basements, or second floors.
There are additional charges for any other items include but are not limited to new shut off valves, removing the water heater from a stand, re-venting the water heater, code upgrades, permits, and/or additional piping needed to install your water heater.
All pricing, including additional charges, are given up front and will be agreed to BEFORE any work is performed.